Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Promo for Broken By Sandra Love



Synopsis:

Cordelia Rose has a horrible life. She gets bullied by students at school, beaten by her father, practically abandoned by her mother, and wants to end her life and suffering. But when some strange things start to happen, she questions whether or not she has a purpose in this life.

Then she meets a brother and sister that means more to her than she realizes. They are her protectors, and her kindred spirits. Just like her, they are bruised and broken, though for different reasons.

When she finally discovers the truth of her existence, her mind is jumbled with everything She has to take in; not to mention the battle she has to fight inside and out.




Author Bio:

My name is Sandra Love, I live in Olivet Michigan and I am 33 years old. I live with my boyfriend Brad and my son Charlie. Charlie is 11 years old and he battles with Autism and ADHD. He is my world. I did attend college, where I studied Accounting and Ancient History. I am very fascinated with Mythology. Norse Mythology is my all-time favorite. I love learning about the Gods and Goddesses.
I am a big time cat lover, I swear I will end up being the crazy cat lady. I have 3 cats Stubby, Odin and Thor. I do take care of a stray as well his name is Louie. I want to save all the cats in the world.
In my spear time, I love to read. My favorite genre of books are YA Supernatural, but I read anywhere from Erotica to Fantasy to Romance. I love to read and review for authors. I am a BIG supporter of ALL authors. They have inspired me to write.
Speaking of writing my first book is YA Supernatural. It is book 1 of 3, with a Prequel. I really enjoy writing, it allows me to escape reality for a while. I hope you all enjoy my first book.

I am really a boring person; I rather stay in and hang out with my cats and my family then to go out.
  







Buy Link:
It's on sale for $0.99
http://tinyurl.com/k2qdvj5



No comments:

Post a Comment