Monday, December 16, 2013

Review of Blissful By Clarissa Wild

 18797512
 Blissful volume 1
By Clarissa Wild

 Sweet and sexy, Blissful will melt your heart!

Unlucky is my middle name. My life as a singer-songwriter in a band I started with my best friend isn't getting anywhere. I'm curvy and being thin is apparently important for a musical career. When my high school sweetheart and I get married, I find him kissing my best friend. Of course I didn't put up with it.
Broken and depressed, I run away from everything I know, but even my car breaks down. Like I said ... luck is not on my side.

Until I meet Jack ...

Maintaining a ranch isn't easy. I've got more work than time. Spare time is a luxury I can't afford and won't give into. When I spend one moment alone with my thoughts, I'm done for. Alcohol becomes my friend, because I can't bear to feel the misery inside my heart.
I hate who I've become. Sorrow eats me up, but I won't let anyone see. I need to keep on living, keep on fighting, and do everything on my own. For her, my little angel. She's all I have left.

Until I meet Amy ...

Lost in misery, love is our salvation



Review by Shauna:

  I cannot wait for the next volume of this book to come out!  I have already fallen in love with Amy and Jack as main characters, and Maddy too.  A girl, Amy, gets into a horrible situation where her fiancĂ©e cheats on her with her best friend, and she finds herself stuck in her car and had an engine issue.  But Jack is there to help.  He helps her out, and takes her home to take car of her vehicle, and sparks fly.  I won’t say anything else because it will spoil the book.
            This author writes beautifully and I really got wrapped up and both Amy and Jack’s feelings throughout the reading of this.  I could not put it down, and it was just too short!  I wanted more and more!  Please give this a chance, and look for the next volume to come out soon!  Happy Reading!
5 Amazeballs Stars! 

BOOKS BY CLARISSA WILD: Amazon -- Barnes&Noble -- Kobo -- iTunes -- Smashwords -- All Romance 


About this author


Clarissa Wild is an avid reader and writer of sexy stories about hot men and feisty women. Her other loves include her furry cat friend and learning about different cultures. In her free time she enjoys watching all sorts of movies, reading tons of books and cooking her favorite meals.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment