Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sale for Until Alex by J.S. Wilder

$0.99 Sale
Nov 17 and 18
Until Alex
by J.S. Wilder
Until Alex

Synopsis:

This isn’t an ordinary gym.

Men workout with their eyes fixated on the ladies. Chicks from all over come to get a taste of me. I'm a fucking stallion in every way imaginable. I'm not blind; the way they move their hips, appear with faces full of make-up, and eyelashes flapping like wings when I walk around the gym - all for me
.
Interested? Well, you’re in luck.

The Brand New You program is taking on recruits.
Pass orientation. That’s requirement number one.
I’m a man of all talents. I like it all: pussy eating, sex loving, hell, I’ll even give it to you around back.
There's nothing I won’t do.

Graduate with flying colors.
I'm the one with the tools that ladies pay big bucks to use.
No second chances. No refunds. Period.

See you in class…

***Author's note***
Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18. This is a standalone read. If you love a man with a filthy mouth and dirty sex, then this book is perfect for you. 



Book Links:



 Teaser:









No comments:

Post a Comment