Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Featured Author: Konstanz Silverbow

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Konstanz Silverbow!!!



The Enchanted Rose (Finding Gold, Book Two) by Konstanz Silverbow 


Genre: YA Fantasy Romance
Release Date: March 25th 2015

Blurb:

Can true love weather magic's storm?

Princess Roselyn is betrothed to Prince Chavez, but her heart belongs to Prince Osric. As the royal wedding approaches, they only have a few days left to be together. Osric fears losing Roselyn and will do anything to be with her, turning to magic in hopes that it will provide the answer. A white rose, enchanted with love, so long as its petals remain white, will bind the hearts of those who speak words of love.

One rose, two hearts, ten words, and they will be together forever . . . until a storm clouds the night sky, and by morning, the world is dark. Every enchantment is broken, every spell undone. All magic has been destroyed, and once the white rose turns red, Roselyn and Osric will be forced to remain apart. With only four days to save their love, they must learn how to restore magic to the land . . . or their chances of being together forever are gone.

Purchase Links: Not yet available










Author Bio:

Konstanz Silverbow has always been a dreamer . . . but not a writer. Being an author was something she was dragged into. But since that day, she hasn't stopped. It has become more than a hobby, it is a passion.

During the day Konstanz works, making jewelry, playing the violin, collecting dragons, and learning all she can about medieval weapons. But at night she creates made up worlds and places where those dragons come to life and the weapons are used in battle."

Young Adult, Fantasy, Paranormal, with a dash of romance author, Konstanz Silverbow; Proud Creator of magical worlds, fictional creatures, ideal super heroes and sarcasm since 2007!


Author Links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KonstanzS
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Konstanz-Silverbow/e/B00FG9AW9O/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1427005066&sr=8-1
I also am the owner and operator of Silverbow Promotions -> https://www.facebook.com/SilverbowPromos


Interview with Konstanz Silverbow:

1.    Can you tell us a little about your books?
As of today, I have three books published!
Only Half Alive (YA Paranormal Romance) – The world’s darkest creature will be their brightest hope.
Missing Royal (Finding Gold, Book One) (YA Fantasy Romance) – One princess destroyed the world. One princess must save it.
And today (March 25th) my third book came out!  The Enchanted Rose (Finding Gold, Book Two) (YA Fantasy Romance) - Can true love weather magic’s storm?
2.    Do you have a favorite character to write about?
This is such a hard question! I love all of my characters. And while working on each project, the characters from that specific book are going to be my favorite in the moment.
That being said, there is one character that will be in almost the entire Finding Gold Series and that is Fuentes, the dragon. And he is definitely one of my favorites overall.
3.    What inspires you to write?
Everything! Music, books, TV, conversation, people watching. Some of the best inspiration I’ve ever received has come from the unlikeliest of places so I’m always prepared to get book ideas, wherever I go!
4.    Do you have a favorite spot to write?
In my writing cave. Which happens to be my bedroom, surrounded by my dragons!
5.    When did you know you wanted to write a book?
Funny enough, I never just decided I wanted to write a book. When I was thirteen a friend of mine invited me to attend a workshop for young girls on how to write. I wasn’t even all that interested, but I ended up going, found that I have a love of writing and never turned back.
6.    Do you ever experience writer’s block?
Yes! Though I refer to it as character block. Because when it happens it usually means the characters are refusing to talk to me because I’m getting their story wrong.
7.    What are writing projects are you currently working on?
Currently I am working on more books in the Finding Gold Series, Only Barely Dead – the sequel to Only Half Alive, and a couple of secret projects that I can’t really talk about just yet.
8.    Are you attending any author signing this year?
Unfortunately, I’m not. But I’m hoping that will be remedied next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment