Monday, May 25, 2015

Featured Author Casse NaRome

 Welcome Today's Featured Author
Casse NaRome!!!!


Part-Time Reaper #1: Tag em and Bag em 

by Casse NaRome


Shaina has 99 problems and death ain’t one. 
Well, actually it is. She is the newest reaper. Shaina's partner is her ex best friend as well as her former boyfriend who disappeared without a goodbye four years ago. Her current boyfriend isn't a boy at all but an ancient angel with a defect. He has never heard the voice of God. 
Yeshua has a place in her soul and he refuses to let go while Samuel possesses her body and leaves her craving more but who will win Shaina's heart? 
Headaches, heartbreaks and mayhem...Yeah Shaina has 99 problems but Death is the least of them. 
Will Shaina be able to heal her shattered heart and save his lost soul?




 


About Casse NaRome:
Casse NaRome is the alter-ego of a self-proclaimed awesome weirdo who spent her childhood reading and daydreaming. As an adult that is also how she spends her time only now she writes her daydreams down for everyone to read. Casse is never serious, has been accused of wishing her life was a sitcom, laugh track and all, has a bad habit of talking out loud to herself and she is fine with being a little insane. She spends way too much time online, too much money buying books and laughing at her own jokes. You will find her on Twitter being very random and spewing her opinions. When you see her online, tell her to get back to her writing! Or just engage her in a hilarious random conversation.

twitter.com/catholickittie


Interview with Casse NaRome:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
I usually write paranormal romance with feisty women with snarky sense of humor. I'm a huge fan of insta-love so I try to use that a much as possible. 

2. What book did you enjoy writing the most? 
My favorite book to write so far would be a tie between The Reborn, because it is a male POV and it was fun getting in touch my masculine side. I also loved writing Part-Time Reaper #1 because it was fun and because Shaina is pretty goofy and I got to put a lot of myself in the character. Oh but I've also started writing short contemporary romances and those have been fun as well.

3. Do you have a favorite character to write about? 
Hands down Dain from The Reborn.

4. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
 The dining room table in the middle of the night because I can surround myself with food.

5. Do you have any “odd” writing habits? 
I write best eating popcorn. That's what I tell myself anyway.

6. Do you listen to music while you write? 
I used to on be able to write in silence but now I need music. Usually it's old Mariah Carey love songs. I'm not sure why.

7. When did you know you wanted to write a book? 
I've been writing for as long as I can remember but I think I knew for sure when I was eighteen.

8. What was the last book you read? 
Iron queen by Julia Kagawa

9. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I'm working on an interracial contemporary romance featuring an Asian hero because I think we need more diversity in books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment