Friday, October 30, 2015

Thirty-One Authors in a Month Presents: Layla Stevens


Meet the Author
I was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma but moved to Pensacola, Florida in 1996. I have a huge family who I shocked them when I told them I was writing my first book. I have had a love a reading since I was young. Reading has always been my escape. I can read and be a princess or a warrior. Reading for me was always something magical. And I hope to pass that on to you all.
I am blessed to be the mom of a little girl named Sage who is the light of my life. {I call her Olga, and she hates it} I did not give birth to her but I choose her.
I am blessed with great friends who have always had my back. I have a lot to learn in this world of writing but, so far I am enjoying the ride. I have a fantastic Four that are my true loves. No names will be mentioned as they know who they are. I Love you all very much. {I didn't included alters in that comment}.
I'm very opinionated and have no filter. I speak my mind without thinking of the consequences. Does this get me in Trouble? Yes it does every single day. But I will not change. I march to my own beat. My mom says that I can be a one man band.
I am always willing to help out anyone who is in need all you have to do is ask. I never knew that writing a book would show me so much about myself. I have learned so much in a short amount of time. And I can't wait to learn more.
Connect with Author Layla Stevens
Instagram @authorlayla
Pintrest authorlayla
Google + Layla Stevens
Pizap Layla.stevens.author@gmail.com
Tumblir @authorlayla
Twitter @authorlayla
Email Layla.Stevens.author@gmail.com
Like page
Amazon page

Buy Links Broken Love & Forever Bound
Goodreads

Buy Links for Damaged Love Book 2
Goodreads for Damaged Love Book 2
Goodreads for Love Thyself
Goodreads for Believing in Faith {Inspirational Anthology}
If you would like to Join Layla Stevens Street team please send request to
My new addiction http://plag.com/app/





Release Dates:
10*30 Tonight Only {Mouth Anthology}
Love Thyself 10*31


No comments:

Post a Comment