Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Featured Author: KL Donn


Welcome Today's Featured Author
KL Donn!!


Keeley Fight

Heartache and betrayal are two things Keeley Stone is very familiar with. Born into a life she never wanted, betrayed by her own parents, she never saw a way out. Until one day, two men who know nothing of her or her life step up and protect her when she’s in need of a savior.

Loyalty and respect are not just something earned for brothers Nathaniel and Tyler Maxwell, but a code they live by. A chance encounter with a gorgeous young woman has left them enthralled with her.

Can they convince her they’re worth fighting for? Or will she let demons of her past control her future?

Note: This is a stand alone HEA M/F/M contemporary romance novel. There is no touching for titillation between brothers. 








 
Emily Protectors

She was on the run.

Emily Baxter has been running from a stalker determined to catch her. By chance she hears of Maxwell Secures and decides to fight one last time. Not realizing her biggest battle will be with herself.

They were hired to protect her.

Dane Johnston and Cooper Sheppard always knew they were meant to share a woman. They never anticipated the blond bombshell that was thrown their way. In need of protection, they jump at the chance to help.

He wanted her for himself.

Will they be able to protect Emily when she need’s it most? Or will her stalker finally get what he wants?

***Warning: Contains some dark subject matter and graphic violence. Not intended for anyone under 18 years of age.









 
Kennedy's Redemption

Broken. Trapped. Alone.

Kennedy Maxwell is running from demons haunting her soul. Left to fight alone, she’s soon lost to the monsters in her head.

Fighting. Searching. They won’t back down.

Twins; Creedence and Lincoln Black have finally found the one thing they’ve been searching for, only to lose her in the blink of an eye.

When they find her again will she be as lost and alone as before?

Or can they help her find her redemption?

Three lost souls fighting to become one.

**WARNING**
Contents include one broken woman fighting to find her spark, insta-love, and men who can heal her through love. You've been warned.
This book contains dark subject matter, graphic violence and may be a trigger for victims of violence. Not intended for readers under 18.






Author bio:
Krystal is a 29-year-old stay at home of 4 children, 3 boys, and 1 girl, she has a love for reading that she shares with them anyway she can. Her daughter is forever asking her to write a children’s book just for her, that she might consider. She has been with her hubby, Steve, for 11 years, happily married for 9 of them. She was first an avid reader, then an enthusiastic blogger, and has now finally had her dreams come true and become a writer. More often than not she can be found at home with her family, reading, writing, or scrapbooking. She is a coffee addict, book-aholic, and loves to hear from her fans.

Social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KLDonnAuthor/ 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Author_KLDonn 
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1QcjsDf 
Goodreads:https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14100370.K_L_Donn

Interview With KL Donn:
1.  Can you tell us a little about your books?
I write sweet and dirty ménage. I’ve tried to make each very unique to their story. You’ll find insta-love, damsels in distress, and the men who love them and help them heal through their love.


2.    Which book has been your favorite to write?
Ohhh that’s hard. I’ve loved writing each them. They all hold a special place in my heart. But I think Kennedy’s Redemption was my favorite. I did a lot of research for her book. Even went as far as speaking to women who have been through something similar so I could get it right. I’m incredibly proud of how resilient Kennedy is, and just how Linc and Creed love her no matter what she has said or done. 


3.  What inspires you to write?
I’ve always had a story to tell, since I was a little girl. But what inspired me to actually write a book worth publishing was the fact I couldn’t find anything to read that held my interest. So I started Keeley’s Fight. Then Emily started talking to me, telling me she had a story that needed to be told too. Things have just gone from there.  


4. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I have a desk in the corner of my living room. It’s crampy, it’s cold, it’s isolated, but I love it! 


5. Do you listen to music while you write?
I do!! Music is so huge to my writing. It takes me to another place and puts me in the mood the story is in.


6. Do you work with an outline, or just write?
HAH! Outline! What a joke. I try to, I really do. Before I start a book I write down a few things that I want to happen, and how I’d like things to playout. But as evidence in Emily’s Protectors that just doesn’t happen. What happened to Kennedy was NOT a part of the plan. It just happened, but for me it worked. And I think once you read Kennedy’s book, you’ll see that it worked for her and her men too.


7. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I started writing Keeley’s Fight in April of 2014. She was just a dream. Something for me. With the encouragement of an amazing friend, I finished her in June of 2015. After that, I knew this was what I was meant to do!


8. What's your favorite TV show?
Well that’s a loaded question lol, I have 4 that I watch religiously…. Chicago PD (Mmmm Antonio), Criminal Minds (Derek Morgan, need I say more?), Law & Order: SVU (I need Stabler back!), & The Big Bang Theory (I swear my 5 yr old is like a mini Sheldon Cooper)


9. What are you working on next?
Next for me is Dominic & DeeDee’s book!! This will be a normal M/F book :::gasp::: I know! But DeeDee started yelling at me during Kennedy’s book, and that chick is demanding! I am very excited to give them my full attention! After that is an anthology piece for Kinky in Kansas. 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great and fantastic series and I can't wait to learn more about DeeDee. I love Criminal Minds also but Reed all day for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is AMAZING! I am so excited for Dom and DeeDees story!

    ReplyDelete