Friday, April 22, 2016

Featured Author: Kellie Wallace

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Kellie Wallace !!!



Time and space won’t stop Seth Langdon from eliminating his target… 

In the year 2040, futuristic hit man Seth Langdon travels the world by rifts in time, carving a successful career in murdering corrupt men and women. He’s the top assassin working for the elite underground agency, Haroun. 

If you’ve killed one scumbag, you’ve killed them all… 

During a routine assignment in Oklahoma, Seth carries out a hit on an arms smuggler, David Bloom. But after the job is done, Seth can’t shake the feeling something is very wrong. He’s left haunted by the memory, but what made Bloom so different than Seth’s other targets? 

Then his next assignment rolls in… 

After a coveted promotion, Seth becomes an Expult agent—an assassin with the freedom and rights to eliminate specific targets. For his first official hit with the new job title, he’s ordered to kill animal activist Terra Bloom, daughter of David Bloom. Regardless of Seth’s guilt over killing her father, she’s just another target…or is she? 

Seth’s moral compass spins out of control as inner struggles clash with his dedication to the job. When his decisions leads to tragic consequences, Seth and Terra embark on a journey, fleeing from the very organisation Seth dedicated his life to. 

When a trained killer falls for his mark, he’ll use every resource to protect her—even if he’s deemed a Rogue Agent.






Buy Links:
Amazon: 
BN:  

About Kellie Wallace:



Born in Sydney, author Kellie Wallace developed a love for the written word early in life, writing her first story at aged three. Her father used to read to her at bedtime, establishing a deep love and respect for books.

Kellie wrote her first fiction fantasy novel called Giblin the Conquer, an X Files fan fiction and a military fiction while in high school.  After finishing school, Kellie moved to the sunny Northern Beaches and carved a successful career in the media/advertising industry writing for numerous Sydney based publications. But that didn’t stop Kellie’s love to write. An aspiring novelist, she fulfilled a dream in 2008 having her first book All She Ever Wanted published at the age of 22 years old

Since 2013, Kellie has established herself as a hybrid author, writing a range of genres from historical fiction, fantasy, crime and new adult fiction. Her next release When our Worlds Collide will be published late 2016/early 2017.

She currently resides in Sydney with her husband. In her spare time, Kellie loves to write, game, draw, exercise, and binge on her favourite TV shows. 

Social Media:
Insta: @kellie_wallace_books

Interview With Kellie Wallace:
1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
 I write a variety of genres such as historical fiction, thriller, new adult, fantasy and dystopian. I try to expand my readership by offering multiple genres. I love the freedom it gives me. I learn a lot about the process as well as about myself and my limits!
2. Using one sentence, can you describe Rogue Agent?   
Rogue Agent is a romantic suspense noveabout an assassin with a conscious and a target who finds out how thin the line is between good and evil. 

3. Do you work with an outline, or just write?
 When an idea about a book comes to mind, I write the general plot/outline and flesh it out from there. There are days I make up things as I go along. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I always refer to my outline for inspiration or get the ball rolling again. Each WIP has its own file which I add plot ideas, characters, general dialogue etc. I keep these files close by when I'm writing. 
4. Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
My parents bought me a beautiful timber writing desk which I use. Its my special place. When I don't use the desk, you will find me writing on my bed with Netflix going in the background. 
5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing? 
 Not really, but a glass of ice cold water or coke (Sorry mum!) usually helps. Its refreshing and gives me a buzz. 
6. Do you listen to music while you write?  
Sometimes. If I'm struggling to write something, I turn all music off. It's just another distraction. I shut myself in the room and don't come out until I am happy with what I've written. If the words are flowing, music can be a great motivator. 
7. If  you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you chose? 
 Probably Lilac LaRoux from These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. Lilac went through a massive character development arc and journey which kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved the novel and being her for 24 hours would be amazing. For those who have read the book probably wouldn't agree with me!
8. What is your favorite thing to do when you're not writing? 
I like to keep my body and brain active so I go for walks, game and binge watch my fav TV shows. My mind constantly works 24/7 so its nice to give it a break now and again.
9. What are you working on next? 
 I've just completed a 67k word speculative/dystopian novel called When our Worlds Collide. Its about a young woman who becomes a food taster for the tyrant General when his army invades and occupies her city. I'm hoping for a late 2016/early 2017 release.


No comments:

Post a Comment