Friday, May 20, 2016

Featured Author: Angie Sakai




/Faith’s Temptation (Dueling Dragons MC Book 1)

Faith’s Temptation (Dueling Dragons MC #1)

by
Faith Landon has always lived a simple life as the coal miner's daughter. Growing up with two brothers she was always taught to never back down and never give in to anything. Then one day something happens that changes her life forever. Now faced with the choice of fight or flight, she leaves home and doesn't look back.
Ryder Porter was born and bred to take over the DDMC, but one choice of a patched member fifteen years ago sends Ryder and the whole MC into turmoil. Now left to clean up the mess. Ryder finds himself alone and wanting more in his miserable life than the 'Lolly's' and whores. He sets his eyes on Faith. Ryder lves a chase and Faith is not his usual easy conquest.
Faith's never been one for giving in, but will Ryder be able to persuade Faith to give in to this temptation?

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Angie Sakai!!

Redemption (Dueling Dragons MC Book 2)

Redemption (Dueling Dragons MC Book 2)

by  
Ryder thought this last run was going to be simple, but little did he know that what was about to happen would not only test him but test the whole Dueling Dragons MC. 

Follow along with the MC and Ryder as they are pinned brother against brother, leader against leader and lastly lover against lover. Will Ryder find his way back to Faith? Or, will he be left to ride alone again?


Interview With Angie Sakai:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
The are about your basic good girl meets bad boy romance. Haha! They are taken from real life stories and experiences and twisted into fairy tale romances, with a sexy twist.


2. What inspires you to write?
Life. Not all, but some of my storyline ideas come from things that I've seen/done in my life. Music, books, movies... all of it. Other people being creative makes me want to be creative, so I write.

3. Do you work with an outline, or just write?
 It really all depends. Most of the time I come up with an idea for a story and I start writing it, then work on the outline as I'm writing. Others I have outlined and waiting to be written.

4. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
In front of the tv or in a dark place with no sound. I know, sounds weird because music inspires me and I tend to listen to music a lot when writing but... If it's a hard scene to write, I'll sit in a dark room with nothing but my computer on and hammer it out.

5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
I drink a lot of water and half lemonade/half ice tea. Food would have to be... anything quick and easy! :D

6. Do you listen to music while you write?
Rock, classic rock, R&B.... all kinds of things actually. Just depends on the character. :D

7. What is your favorite thing to do when you're not writing?
Spend time with my family... blogging, reading... Sleep! ;)

8. What are you working on next?
 Haven't narrowed it down quite yet, but, it has to do with my current series out right now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment