Monday, May 23, 2016

Review of Blind Side by K.B. Nelson

Blind Side

Blind Side

by
I accept the part I played in the demise of my marriage.
I accept the things I cannot change.
I’m a cheater. I’m a whore. I’m an outcast in that place I left behind the second the first embers fizzled against the cracks of the night sky.

It wasn’t supposed to be this way. Anyone with the faintest understanding of decency would know this to be true. But it did happen this way. It went exactly like this, because maybe that’s the way things had to go.

There was no way out, and just when I thought of pulling the proverbial trigger, he appeared to me.
He was the student.
And I was his teacher.
And he saved me in every way I imagine one could ever be saved.
So, he became my teacher and I became his student as he taught me how to love again…



Review by Gia:
This one was an good read.   I was sucked right into the story.  Not all the facts are giving up front and that made me want to read more to find everything out.  When somethings come out, they are a little surprising.  
Stassi is interesting.  At points I wasn't sure whether I liked her or not.  I think it was around 40% or so is where I got a better feel for what she was goign through and started to like her more.  She's a complex character.  She has a lot of stuff happen to her and she deals with it in different ways.  
I loved Kemper.  He's like a breath of fresh air and what Stassi needed.  Even though he is Stassi student, I loved the two of them together.   
I was kind of hoping that ending would go a different way but I still really enjoyed reading this.  
4 Amazeballs Stars!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment