Friday, February 17, 2017

Featured Author: Annie Buff

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Annie Buff!!

Where there's Smoke




Smoke McAllister is the president of a 1% MC, a job he really never wanted. What he does want is woman that loves him despite being what he is. Peyton Sidle has been bullied by her gangster father to investigate the Devil's and when she meets Smoke the fire ignites. Can this work? The bad boy and the good girl. Will she be accepted by his club and just how many times can her father come after them before one of them ends up dead. Where's there's Smoke, there's always fire!








About Annie Buff:
Who is Annie? 
I am an author, hair stylist, mother and friend who is from a city outside of Phoenix, AZ. September of 2013 I had an undiagnosed brain aneurysm the size of a half dollar rupture, I don't remember much of anything but a headache and since I had migraines I figured that's what it was. Four days later I was taken to the We and put on a helicopter to the trauma center spending 22 days in the ICU. I came home different, like complete personality change and I had people in my head. Now I thought I was fucking crazy at the time, but someone said they have something to say and in 2014 when I decided to try and write something they did have something to say. I survived something most people don't and I'm very glad I'm still here.
 
Interview With Annie Buff:
1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
I love the happily ever afters, and always write that, whether it’s my vampire books of the big bad biker men.
 
2. How did you choose the genre you write in? 
Every girl wants her prince and I was no different, mine just rides a Harley.
 
3. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing? 
Oh lordy, coffee! And candy, those little smarties are addicting. 
 
4. If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it? 
So far I’ve been lucky and haven’t had it, knock on wood lol! 
 
5. When you write do you write the first draft on a computer or paper and pen? 
Both actually, I started out handwriting but more often I’m on the tablet.
 
6. What is a usual writing day like for you? How is it structured? 
I work a job outside the book world but I make sure I have at least two hours out of everyday to write. It is usually structured around whenever my characters are yelling at me. My evening times is usually when I do most of my writing but not always, just depends on when I know I will have some alone time.  
 
7. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? 
I would love to meet Sean Connery, he’s had such an amazing life.
 
8. What are writing projects are you currently working on? 
 Well, another one in my Devil’s series, Sticks & Stones, Bullets & Bones will be released within the next month, and then I have the next chapter of the immortals that I am finishing up. Then I have a couple of new projects I am working on. I’m always working on something. Too many characters in my head with things to say.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment