Friday, June 9, 2017

Featured Author: Mysti Parker

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Mysti Parker!!

 
Two brothers. Two Sisters. One sweet & sexy rivalry.
If you're a fan of romantic comedy in the same vein as Janet Evanovich, Lauren Blakely, Kylie Gilmore & Louisa Edwards, you'll enjoy this! Plus, you'll get REAL bonus Mann Cakes recipes.


Blurb:
Love makes men do desperate things, if desperate things means opening a rival cupcake shop to drive your ex-girlfriend crazy.
Twin brothers and Air Force vets, Tanner and Garrett Mann, return from deployment to find their thriving business burned to the ground. Time for Plan B: Move back to their hometown of Beach Pointe to start over.
But that means running into Paige and Morgan Baxter –gorgeous, curvy, and owners of Two Sisters Cupcakes.
There’s an old diner for sale across town, Garrett’s a great cook, and Tanner has an idea. They’ll make savory cupcakes that men would like. We’re talking bacon and Cheez Whiz. Even better? They'll call it Mann Cakes. Problem is, they end up attracting an unexpected crowd.
Paige is furious. Every man in her life has left her behind, including Tanner. She’s sacrificed everything for her shop. She won’t lose it over some egotistical ex-boyfriend, even if he does have an Air Force-chiseled body. Her younger sister, Morgan, isn’t helping matters. She’s been gaga over Garrett since high school.
To hell with that. If it’s a fight Tanner wants, it’s a fight he’ll get. But how much is Paige willing to risk to win a cupcake war?




Buy Links
B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/mann-cakes-mysti-parker/1126051104
Apple iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/mann-cakes/id1219491854
Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/mann-cakes-1



Author Links:




Interview With Mysti Parker:
 
1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
I write romance for every reader's taste, so my books range from super sweet to scandalously spicy in subgenres from historical to fantasy to contemporary to comedy and erotic.
 
2. When did you know you wanted to write a book? 
Back in 2010 when I first began A Ranger's Tale. It started as little fanfiction stories about an online roleplaying character I had, but I realized it was pretty good and decided to hone my skills, then expand it into my very own fantasy world, Tallenmere.
 
3. When you write do you write the first draft on a computer or paper and pen? 
I use paper and pen a lot for outlining, but everything else is on the computer.
 
4. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing? 
My go-to's are water and coffee, but when I write at night, I love a glass of red wine.
 
5. Do you have a favorite spot to write? 

Usually my office, which is our formal dining room converted to an office :)
 
6. For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?

 It totally depends on their preferences. For the sweet romance lovers, I recommend The Roche Hotel romantic comedy series - totally clean and hilarious. Erotic lovers will want to check out my Magic Massage series, starting with Sophie & the Cowboy. Historical romance fans will love A Time for Everything, an award-winning post Civil War romance. Contemporary romance and romantic comedy fans will love my new release Mann Cakes and my novella Chances Are, written with my co-author MJ Post. Fantasy romance lovers should definitely try the Tallenmere series, starting with A Ranger's Tale!
 
7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? 

Unlimited energy, the ability to write a book in a day, and the ability to eat as much chocolate as I want and never get fat. LOL
 
8. What are you working on next? 

I'm working on Book 4 of a new city meets country contemporary series with MJ Post. I also have the sequel to Mann Cakes in the works and a Regency romance I hope to get back to writing this fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment