Thursday, August 10, 2017

Featured Author: Eva King

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Eva King!!!






Damage Control


Recovering from a broken relationship, Emma Mitchell moves in with her best friend. Her life is quiet and uneventful, just how she likes it. Little does she know that the events of the following months will change her life forever.

Famous Hollywood actor James McNair is a renowned womaniser with a penchant for partying and hitting the tabloids for all the wrong reasons. When a night of partying a little too hard means he finally has to take stock and reevaluate his lifestyle, a week away from the flashing lights of Hollywood is just what he needs. What better place to hide than in his childhood home in Edinburgh, Scotland?

When the old friends are reunited, feelings resurface and sparks fly. But James must keep the pretence of his new persona until the premier of his biggest film in his career. He just has no idea if he'll be able to keep his feelings for Emma under wraps until then.

Sometimes it takes more than damage control to find a happily ever after.







About Eva King:
Eva King was born in Spain. During her teenage years, she moved with her mother to Scotland, where she fell in love with the culture and one of its men. She now lives in Barcelona with her husband, two children and a cat called Hamish.





Twitter: @evaking83

 
 
 Interview With Eva King:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
I only have one book out, making me a brand new writer. Damage Control is a friends to lovers romance with a bit of the Hollywood dazzle and the Scottish lifestyle.
 
2. When did you know you wanted to write a book?  
After reading the whole series of Twilight. It made me want to know more about Stephenie Meyer and when I found out she was a normal person. I thought, if she can do it, so can I.
 
3. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
 Not really, Just sitting in my couch with my headphones on while the kids are watching cartoons. Most of all, I write on phone as I get to work.
 
4. If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it? 
I read, it takes my mind of it, leave it for 24h hours and come back with a clear mind.
 
5. Do you work with an outline, or just write?
 I just write. I tried planning beforehand but it seemed fake, so I dropped and kept it as before.
 
6. If Damage Control was made into a movie, who do you picture playing James and Emma?
 Oh dear! That's a tricky one!  I would choose Zac Efron as James, he's screams Hollywood! And for Emma I would choose Karen Gillan. I don't think she would struggle too much with the accent, since she's actually Scottish!
 
7. If  you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you chose?  
I would love to be Claire Fraser! Who wouldn't?
 
8. What are you working on next?  
At the moment I'm working in a novel called Poles Apart, it's still on the first stages, and i'm a slow coach, so it may take a while.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment