Sunday, October 15, 2017

Featured Author: Lainie Suzanne



Welcome Today's Featured Author  
Lainie Suzanne!!


Nexus Series 

 

 

NEXUS – The Core of Erotic Desires

by Lainie Suzanne
Katherine Stevens is divorced, with a recently empty nest. She lives a so-called, normal life. With dates few and far between, that she blames on her plump, full figure; Katherine’s desires are met vicariously through the characters of her favorite erotic novels.
She is thrust into the erotic world she’s always secretly desired, when her best friend arranges a “Girls Night Out” to attend an open house at NEXUS, a local BDSM club. Unbeknownst to her, Katherine catches the eye of the club owner, Master Isaac. He makes her an offer, she can’t refuse.

Retired from the Navy, Isaac Jameson took the reins of his family’s construction company. With extensive knowledge and training in the BDSM lifestyle, Isaac opened NEXUS; a BDSM club and training center.
The betrayal of his wife and the deception of his former sub, Isaac has sworn off relationships. His play comes only from the training of subs; with no commitment. For years, he’s hampered his possessive needs and trust, but this redheaded vixen is taunting his possessive beast within.

As Isaac introduces Katherine to her most erotic desires, evil is lurking around her. Will she find strength in her new lifestyle or will it destroy her?



Soleil (Nexus Series, #2)

Soleil (Nexus Series #2)

Divorced and settled into single life, Debra planned a "Girls Night Out" to rival all, arranging a visit to Nexus, a local BDSM club, for a her best friend Katherine. To their surprise, Katherine catches the eye of the club owner, Isaac, igniting a scorching hot connection that has led to their engagement.

Though she loved her visit to Nexus, Debra has shunned her friend’s invitations to become a member, feeling she would be a third wheel to the engaged couple. Then fate intervenes and Debra gets an invitation to Nexus from someone she can’t deny.

In her mid-forties, Debra is on the verge of experiencing a life she never realized she desired. Her new found erotic fantasies have her exploring life’s most taboo behaviors with not one, but two Alpha males who have stolen her heart. Throwing caution to the wind, Debra embarks on a journey to find love, that could ultimately lead to the destruction of her heart.

Believing she’s found the road to happiness, guilt and shame consume her when a tragic loss thrusts her ex-husband back into her life, dredging up regrets of the past.

Will Debra embrace the new life she's discovered at Nexus, or will she allow old feelings and close-minded ideals, to derail her happiness and a chance at love?



Deceit (The Nexus Series Book 3)

Deceit (The Nexus Series Book 3)


Gina's been drawn to the dark and mysterious Leo, since the moment he first returned to Nexus.

Leo put up a good fight, but Gina's natural submissiveness taunts his sadistic nature.

Can Gina endure Leo's demanding ways or will her past destroy her and those closest to her, including newlyweds, Katherine and Isaac?

***Warning*** This story contains wickedly erotic romance.


Wicked (The Nexus Series Book 4)

Wicked (The Nexus Series Book 4)


CHARLOTTE and EDWARD
You know them.
You envy them.
You secretly crave to be WITH them.
They are WICKED!

Discover the lascivious and tantalizing journey of Charlotte and Edward and how they became the Dynamic Duo of Nexus.

This book is intended for 18+. - Menage, BDSM, Lascivious play




About Lainie Suzanne:
Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, I currently live in North Carolina with my husband, my best friend, the love of my life.

I love reading Erotic Romance, but often found myself unable to relate to the characters. I wanted to read about a heroine I could relate to and thought other women would too. The heroine in Nexus, Katherine, is in her mid-forties, divorced, curvaceous, insecure, sassy, and feels self-conscious about her body. Things many women can relate to. I like to say I write Realistic Erotic Romance.

I’ve always had a love affair with vampires, so I decided to merge eroticism and vampirism and my novella, Blood Moon was born.

I never thought of myself as a writer, and honestly I still don’t. I have stories and characters in my head that I want to know more about and see what kind of wicked kinkery they can get into along the way. My characters are part of me and I love sharing their stories with you.


Interview With Lainie Suzanne:
 
1.  Can you tell us a little about your books? 
Currently I have two series, The Nexus Series which is Realistic Erotic Romance and the Blood Moon Series which is Erotic Paranormal.

2.  How did you choose the genre you write in? 
I'm an avid reader first. I love steamy romance with a kinky twist. But I couldn't relate to the heroines in the stories I read. I wanted to read about someone more like me; a curvy woman in her prime. And The Nexus Series was born. I've been in love with vampires for as long as I can remember. I'd always wanted to write a sexy short story about vampires. One night, I had the craziest dream. I woke up and wrote the first for chapters of Blood Moon. I was shocked by how well is was received by readers. It lead to another book, and another in planning.

3. What book is your newest release? 
PERNICIOUS - book #5 in The Nexus Series will release on Halloween. I'm very excited about this story. Anxious to get it in the hands of readers.

4.  When did you know you wanted to write a book?
 I never thought I could. I've always had stories in my head, but never considered myself a writer. My husband encouraged me to put my stories on paper. In an effort to prove to him that I wasn't a writer, I wrote one chapter and emailed it to him at work. He texted me back and said, "That's f-ing hot. Keep writing!" The rest, as they say, is history.

5.  Do you have a favorite spot to write?
 I live in a 130 year old building that was a former factory. My windows are 20 ft. tall and provide a inspiring view for writing. I curl up in my chair by the windows and listen to the characters talk.

6.  Do you work with an outline, or just write? 
I work with a basic outline. I know how the story begins, but not how it ends. I listen to the characters and I tell their story.

7.  For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with? 
If they like sexy, hot alpha males and curvy realistic heroines exploring BDSM and love, read Nexus -The Core of Erotic Desires first. If they like smoldering alpha vampiresv with a penchant for kink, start with Blood Moon.
 8. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? 
I think I would be invisible. It would allow more time to write without interruption. LOL!

9. What writing projects are you currently working on? 
I'm wrapping up PERNICIOUS and it will release Halloween. Then I will dive into a Super Secret project that I'm working on with several authors. It's a unique project. One that I haven't seen done before. I'm totally stoked about it and honored to be asked to work along side these fabulous authors. I know I'm being tease about it, but I can't say anything. Yet ... I will say, *darting eyes from side to side* it will present itself in early 2018. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment