Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Featured Author: Thia Finn

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Thia Finn!





Blurb for Half Sac. 

Blue Myers lives by his own code, ‘Be in Control’. He follows this on the football field when bringing down the best and biggest quarterbacks.
His code carries over to the bedroom, since he made rules to fulfill certain needs. Some women balk at his freaky plans. Others are all in. He chooses them carefully.  
Follow his code or leave his domain, on the field or in his bed.

Rules? Codes? Who needs them? Not Noelle Jefferies. Rules are made to be broken. Especially from some crazy fetish control freak.
But what happens when she can’t seem to escape her thoughts about a hot football player with interesting rules?
Can she follow his code or will she break it and Blue in the process?
Who will submit first?













LATERAL MOVES, Fall Boys Football by Thia Finn




One smooth hit, that's all it took. Football ran my life until one play changed everything for me, “The” Theo Timms. Beautiful women waiting for a chance at me--Gone. Groupies standing in line to get an autograph on a ball or a nice rack--Gone. Fans wishing for the chance to talk to me--Gone. Even as the Fraternity president, I couldn't score as many babes as before. Now I'm the QB intern coach for the Texas Agriculture Rams and happy to have the job until she appeared catching my attention. Now, all bets are off. She's hot and I plan to see how fast she sparks a fire.

A female on an all male team makes heads turn. I do not care. I ended my college career as India Durham, best kicker in the conference. Now I plan to start chalking up W's as a coach, one kick at a time. Male bullies beware, I'm not a pushover female. I fought my way to the top, as a female in a man’s world, while playing and I'll do it again coaching. Stay out of my way. Landing an internship at TAU begins my new chapter but the brick wall between me and my goal this time is a god-like, dark-haired, tattooed coach. How am I suppose to concentrate on my job with him beside me on the sideline? Turns out Timms is the least of my worries. 







Interview with Thia Finn:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
My first series of four books is a rockstar romance series called Assured Distraction, the name of the rock band. Each book is about a different member of the band and the trials and tribulations of being in a band that finds success. It’s not just about the band on the road though. They tell real stories about real lives. They are sizzling hot romances that anyone who enjoys sex scenes that are an integral part of the story and not gratuitous. There are some groupie scenes that are in your face hot, too.
A companion book is also part of my rockstar books. It’s a character that I never intended to write about but my readers wanted Hayden’s story. It’s a wonderful single dad story that I enjoyed writing very much and even though Hayden’s not a band member, he writes music for the band so is attached to the band.
My second series is Fallboys Football Series. It is college football in Texas with strong females working to form relationships with Alpha males who take their football and their women seriously. Each book is about a different player and the books do not hinge on reading in a certain order. The first two books are out and the third, and final book will be out by late January.

2. What book is your newest release?
My newest release was Oct. 1, Lateral Moves. The book was slated to come out at the beginning of Sept. but the Gulf Coast Hurricane threw a major kink in the deadline since we were without internet for over a week.

3. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I wrote my first book at seventeen but then went off to college, married, raised children, and a had a career. When I retired, I wanted to write so I decided to dive into the indie market.

4. If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?
Peri, the love interest of Ryan, in the second book of Assured Distraction. She’s a great woman who’s is strong but  loves hard an a loyal friend.

5. What is a usual writing day like for you, how is it structured?
I usually start writing around nine and write until two to three. My days are not structured in any way. I try to write at least three thousand words a day though.

6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I write at my breakfast table. It has a huge window that allows me to see my entire back yard and when i get stuck, I like looking out there. I have a beautiful rolltop desk with a nice office chair and I tried to write there but I can’t see out well enough without turning around. I end up back at the breakfast table every time.

7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
That’s a hard question. I guess I could read minds. It would make my life so much easier!

8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I’m working on three projects right now. I’m writing the last Fallboys Football book, Backfield 3. It’s really a stretch for me because it’s a menage book. I’m also writing Ryder Steel’s story to be included in a boxed set for Assured Distraction. The last thing I’m working on with a psychic. She approached me to write the story she’s being told by people from another time. It’s very interesting and talk about a stretch!



Social media:
IG: @ThiaFinn.cegriffin
Twitter: @ThiaFinncgrif
Also join Finn’s Freaks on FB at:

No comments:

Post a Comment