Monday, January 15, 2018

Featured Author: Anne Welch



Welcome Today's Featured Author
Anne Welch!!





Carolina Series:



Carolina Hope

PREVIOUSLY RELEASED in the Anthology Christmas Miracles.
Dr. Erin Ryan has been running from her past for years. Leaving home as a broken-hearted teen, she is now living a successful life as a surgeon in Nashville, Tennessee.

Returning to her South Carolina home for Christmas, at her mother’s insistence, she quickly comes face to face with the past she’s been running from, Ben Roth. A single father with a young daughter, Ben is just as handsome as Erin remembers.

An accident, the news of her mother’s illness, and one sweet little girl named Hope could bring the star-crossed lovers together again, if the secret Erin has been keeping doesn’t destroy the second chance they’ve been given. Will Ben forgive her or will he be the one to say goodbye this time around? 







Carolina Longing:

Samantha Ford left town thirteen years ago, after a family tragedy rocked her young world. Now, she's back and, when the first person she comes into contact with is none other than Cooper Alexander, the boyfriend who abandoned her in her hour of need, she doesn't know how to react.

As the two former lovers begin to find their way back to each other, can Sam put the past behind her? It seems as if it may haunt her forever. Will she turn Cooper away for good this time or will they find a way to be together, leaving the scars behind forever?








Carolina Faith
Coming soon





Dallas Fire and Rescue



Dallas Fire & Rescue: Burning Fury

Grace Scott was a firefighter in Nashville, until the night a fire ended her career. Her fellow fighters, Zach and Ray, tried to help her, but Ray didn't make it out and Grace was so severely injured that she could no longer be on active duty. So, she did the next best thing—she became an arson investigator.
Zach Raines felt guilty. He felt responsible for Ray's death and Grace's injuries, to the point he could no longer remain in Nashville. He took a job at Station 58 in Dallas, for four long years. With some help from the people he met there, he was finally able to return. It was time to let Grace know how he really felt about her. But would she—could she—forgive him for running out on her at a time when she needed him the most?
Caught in the web of a serial arsonist, Zach and Grace find themselves thrown together as they piece together the clues. Will they bury the past at last and find a future together as they solve the case that will leave all of Nashville reeling?







Dallas Fire & Rescue: Burning Rage

Paramedic, Rachel, has been in love with her best friend's brother, a cop, for years. The problem is he doesn't want a relationship.

But, when Jay and Rachel hook up the night of his sister's wedding, there is no going back for either of them. How long will it take him to realize that fact, though?

With a killer on the loose and Rachel a target, he may have waited too long, as they become involved in a case of revenge.










It's an Anne Thing


From my early days, I've enjoyed good-looking guys and making people laugh. So combine stalking hot guys and keeping the cutest ones for houseboys with my quick wit and you have “ It's An Anne Thing.”
Read about some of my real life shenanigans and laugh. If I put a smile on your face, I've done my job.







It's an Anne Thing Two
And the adventures of Anne continue. Find out how things are progressing with hot neighbor and catch up with the houseboys in the sequel to It's An Anne Thing. You will be laughing, giggling, rolling your eyes and shaking your head at the latest developments in the life of Anne.




Coming Soon:



Jake’s Redemption


About Anne Welch:




Anne grew up in a very small town in South Carolina, where as a kid, she always loved to read books, make people laugh and write songs. After having success in her home state she decided to pursue dreams of becoming a writer and moved to Nashville, TN. When she's not writing you can find her reading or searching for a husband. She loves spending time with her friends, nieces, nephews and her two fur babies. She enjoys making people laugh so if you would like please feel free to follow her on Twitter @merri_aw or on Facebook.com/itsanannething. Or visit my website at www.annewelchauthor.com. She loves hearing from her readers.



Interview With Anne Welch:


1.    Can you tell us a little about your books?
I write contemporary romance, romantic suspense and humor. My Carolina Series, which is my contemporary series, is very special to me because it’s based on my personal experiences or people very close to me. I also had the privilege to be a part of the Dallas Fire & Rescue Kindle World and I have two romantic suspense books there, Burning Fury and Burning Rage.  

2.    Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
I am a night owl, so I mainly write from 10 pm until. I have a word count goal that I try to meet daily.

3.    Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
I have to have trident peppermint gum, for some reason, and water. I also love anything salty like peanuts.

4.    Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I built an office behind the house and turned it into my writing cave. That is where I write the most.

5.    For someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?
I would start with Carolina Hope and it’s free on Amazon and Kobo and Barnes and Noble.

6.    If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose, and why?
The Beach for sure. There is something about being near the ocean. It always sparks my creativity. I lived in Nashville for almost 20 years and while I loved the mountains I am so glad to be back in SC near the beach.

7.    What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I am currently finishing the 3rd book, Carolina Faith, in the Carolina Series. I am also beginning a new series and the first book is called Jake’s Redemption. Also coming up in April I wrote a novella for an anthology called Office Seductions with some other amazing authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment