Saturday, March 24, 2018

Featured Author: Jordan Bates

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Jordan Bates!!



Let Me In by Jordan Bates
Amazon Buy Link:
Available on Kindle Unlimited

 
Blurb:

Love

It was something I thrived on once. Something that I longed to have in my life every day, and when I found it at a young age, I clung to it. I snatched up the boy as fast as I could, intending to make him mine forever.

Commitment

I never expected my marriage to turn out the way it did. I never expected for my husband to let me go. For that love that I had invested in to come crumbling down around me. Something that once gave me such great joy. 

Him

After the pieces of myself broke, I was surprised to find a man who was willing to pick them up, to catch me as I fell. What he wanted from me though, I didn’t know if I could give him. All he wanted was for me to let him in.
 



-----





No Way in Hell by Jordan Bates
Amazon Buy Link:
Available on Kindle Unlimited

Blurb:

Two years.
Who kisses someone and then doesn't say anything for two years? 
Greg Moran, that's who.

That kiss might not have started it all, but it sure did change everything. I thought I was living a simple life, keeping to my friends, eating pickles with ice cream, drinking bourbon on the weekends, and taking naps after work. Looking back at it all now, it was anything but simple.

What happens in Vegas was supposed to stay there. But clearly, this time it wasn't. 
I married Greg Moran. 
My best friend. My boss. 
The man who I had loved for five years.

Two years of silence broke me though. It caused me to do something no sane woman in love would do.

I asked for a divorce.






About Jordan Bates:
Jordan Bates is an up and coming romance author from Florida, who is determined to write loves that last and are true to everyone who reads them.
Jordan graduated from UCF with a degree in English - Creative Writing. She has been writing since her freshman year in high school, where she finished her first and second book. Since then, she has pursued writing poetry, young adult novels, and romance novels.
When Jordan isn't working or writing, you can find her looking for inspiration among the forests, and finding all the new food to eat. Because what's better than writing? Eating an amazing burrito.



Connect with the Author:
Instagram: @AuthorJordanBates

-----

Interview  With Jordan Bates:

  1. Can you tell us a little about your book?
    My newest release, No Way in Hell, is a RomCom of different proportions. It's almost like a second chance, but with some dry humor thrown in there, with some cursing and hot sex. This is the second book in The Ink Well Chronicle series and it was seriously such a blast to write! If you love food, then you will love Lilly!

  2. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
            I knew I wanted to write a book when I was in the 10th grade. I started writing poems and then we had to do a short story, but then it turned into something so much more. I started a book and when I finished it I started writing the next one and from there it just became a passion I couldn't stop.

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
        I've written two book so far, well, that have been published. But in total I have started writing at least 5 other books that I haven't had the chance to finish yet. My favorite is my current work in progress. It is sign to be a rollercoaster of emotions that I myself have never been on and I can't wait to take my readers on it with me.

4. What is a usual writing day like for you, how is it structured?
    I can't write at home.So any day I am going to write, I go to either Starbucks, a local coffee shop, or to Harry Potter world, at Universal. Either one of those usually fuels my writing bug and I can get about 5-10k written in, depending on the day. I normally have at least two cups of tea and BBQ chips while I write as well.

5. Do you have a release day tradition?
    Considering as I've only have two release days. Not really. I typically like to stay on top of my notifications. I stay home all day and just try to relax. Eat an entire pizza to myself and typically binge watch romantic movies. For this second release I'm binge watching Season 2 of the Santa Clarita Diet!

6. Which of your characters would you like to meet in person and why?
    UGH. I would LOVE to meet Jack. He is such an underrated character of mine, and I've done that for a reason. When you finally get to meet Jack, you will be like WHOA. He is intense and a pure romantic and his fucking heart is like solid gold. I love him so hard and just know if I met him he would be everything I've dreamed up about him.    

7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
    Telepathy! I would love to communicate with someone just through my mind!

8. What writing projects are you currently working on?
    I am currently working on my third book, Pas De Deux. It's about a Ballerina and a Race car drive and I seriously can't wait for everyone to meet Anya and Lawson. These two are everything to me and trust me when I say it's not your typical romance! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment